Workshop Supervisor at Pamtech Group
Pamtech is passionately committed to delivering creative and innovative solutions with integrity through a highly skilled and motivated workforce. With operations in the Automotive and Oil & Gas industries, we are using innovative technology and human capital to drive our vision, while creating exceptional value with integrity and excellence for all our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Supervisor
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinates and directs the service department technicians for maximum efficiency and productivity while overseeing all service repair work to ensure the highest quality of customer service.
- Repairs must be performed in a professional and tradesman like manner in accordance with industry accepted good practice
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge on all equipment bought/sold and serviced by Autoland.
- Follow housekeeping, safety, and security procedures that result in a safe and attractive environment.
- Discourage, in a friendly manner, any entry to work areas by customers to ensure the safety of all concerned.
- Follow and comply with all the Autoland/Dealership’s workplace health and safety procedures
- Maintain adherence to The Autoland/dealership’s Standards.
- Report all customer complaints (internal and external) and conditions that are adverse to the operational efficiency of the department or achievement of quality.
- Make suggestions for improvement as appropriate.
Workplace Health and Safety Duties:
- Cares for the health and safety of self and others.
- Follows workplace procedures and instructions to achieve good OHS practice.
- Maintains tools, equipment, and facilities to make sure of safe performance and good OHS practice.
- Identifies and reports unsafe, unhealthy, or hazardous working conditions.
- Uses Continuous Improvement Requests to report OHS hazards and risks or to suggest improvements.
- Uses personal protective equipment as required.
- Does not engage in practical jokes that could harm the health or safety of another person.
- Achieving the Autoland/Dealership Standards relevant to this position.
- Performance standards for this position are met when:
- Monthly customer labor sales objectives, established with management, are achieved.
- Total customer satisfaction is achieved with all customers.
- All customer complaints and adverse customer survey returns are attended to immediately.
- All staff can read and understand information written on RO’s (regulations outline).
- All internal procedures as directed by management are adhered to.
What Pamtech Autoland can offer
- Friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth
- Ongoing training and support
- Above award rate
- Great career advancement and opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff.
Requirements / Skills
- Good knowledge of Auto mechanics
- Sound knowledge of workshop procedures
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proficient computer skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.