Zenith Bank Plc Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Zenith Bank Plc – We are a global financial services provider with presence in Nigeria, the United Kingdom, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Gambia.
Operating from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria, we have a network of over 500 branches and business offices in prime commercial centres in all the states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nigeria as well as representative offices in South Africa and China. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Public Health
Location: Lagos Nigeria.
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Sector.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Directs searches for new funding sources and oversees grant application preparation and negotiation; coordinates public healthcare activities with related services provided by other county departments including social services, mental health, and environmental health
- Formulates and administers comprehensive public health programs based on needs and available resources. Makes recommendations to and consults with the board of supervisors on general policies and procedures, goals, and proposals and methods of service delivery for public health and clinical care programs.
- Determines the types and levels of services to be provided and the standards by which delivery will be evaluated; directs the preparation of annual budgets, health care plans, and funding applications; monitors and evaluates delivery, performance, and expenditures.
- Disseminates, interprets, and implements policies, laws, and regulations of state/federal directives regarding medical and public health issues to physicians, department staff and representatives of hospitals, nursing homes, medical clinics, and schools.
- Develops positions on legislation and advocates the county’s position before state and federal agencies and community groups.
- Consults and coordinates with federal and state health officials and representatives of local public and private health agencies in the enforcement of health laws and the development of programs to meet public health needs.
- Makes public presentations and meets privately with physicians and administrators of health and social service agencies. Secures and maintains community support for public health programs.
Education and Experience:
- Progressively responsible high-level executive health care related administrative experience, preferably in a public health setting.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years relevant experience working with foreign and local public health agencies or non-governmental public health organisations.
- Experience should include working with community health care agencies and responsibility for community contact
- Knowledge of the principles and practices and interagency responsibilities involved in contemporary public health.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations governing the services and work of local public health programs.
- Knowledge of the organization and the purpose of federal and state health departments.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of managing physicians and other medical professionals and other managers; effective public and community relations practices.
- Knowledge of public information practices and techniques; practices of health service advocacy; principles and practices of determining and serving community health needs.
- Knowledge of fiscal management, budget administration and control, program budgeting, principles and practices of personnel, and information systems organizational management.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.