Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations. Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and fright delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are need reliable and experienced Driver as Bus, Trucks and Trailer drivers to assist with all transport-related duties.
- To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner Ultimately, a top performing compdriver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pickup or drop-off duties.
- He recognizes electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles and reports to the dispatcher or supervisor whose duty it is to arrange to take it to a mechanic or electrician.
- The driver is also saddled with the obligation of guaranteeing that the vehicles are constantly kept perfect and clean.
- Asides from all these, the driver should be proficient in the services he/she renders, and comply with all traffic rules.
- In addition, he/she must be appropriately authorized to drive vehicles.
- At least an OND qualification
- A valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 5 years driving
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic
- Record of good driving
- Ability to travel all over Nigera
- Polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Nigerian roads.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Driver (code)” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2022.
Use the job code as appropriate to the position:
- For a Bus Driver, use this code: 204.
- For a Truck Driver use this code: 205.
- For a Trailer Driver, use this code: 206.