Zonal Cashier at De-Tastee Fried Chicken Limited
De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of the zonal cashier will be responsible for supervising a group of cashiers and rendering assistance with transactional duties.
- He/ She will be responsible for ensuring accurate computation of the entire invoice on the basis of goods and services acquired by customers.
- The head cashier makes use of cash registers and is accountable for inspecting the inventory’s front-end operations where other cashiers are carrying out their duties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain an accurate documentation and transaction record system for all cash/POS transactions
- Oversees activity of junior cashiers to ensure that they are working up to store expectations.
- Review of Machine books to ensure all the parties (Cashier, Auditor and CCP) involved in the process write their names and append their signatures in compliance with management policy.
- Review of outlet Sales Remittance register to ensure all mode of payments of transactions are captured in the register.
- Reconciliation of each POS end of the day report (EOD) with the POS transactions recorded in the Sales Remittance register.
- Review of lodgments recorded in the Cash Book with lodgments tellers for correctness
- Review of other incomes (Tips, Customer Change recorded) in the Cash Book.
- Preparation of weekly reports on the aforementioned to the Treasury Manager.
- Resolve cash tills at the end of every shift
- Generate accurate till reports for each register
- Manage and perform all check-out functions on a daily basis.
- B.Sc, HND in Accounting or any equivalent
- Minimum 5 years progressive relevant experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- High level of responsibility, leadership skills and organization
- Possess supervisory and delegations skills
- Willingness to recruit, train and mentor others
- Time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex
- Is comfortable handling and counting money.
- Exhibits ability to properly use a cash register.
- Pays close attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.